- How to implement refresh token rotation.
- How to use the Credentials Provider to authenticate against an LDAP database. This approach can be used to authenticate existing user accounts against any backend.
- Add support for HTTP/HTTPS Proxy support to
openid-client in order to use NextAuth.js behind a corporate proxy or other locked down network.
- An internal tutorial on modifying the catch-all API Route to gracefully handle
- How to use models with custom properties using the TypeORM adapter.
- How to create a custom adapter, to use any database to fetch and store user / account data.
- Implement a role based login system by adding a custom session callback.