- Visit https://www.reddit.com/prefs/apps/ and create a new web app
- Provide a name for your web app
- Provide a redirect uri ending with
- All other fields are optional
- Click the "create app" button
The Reddit Provider comes with a set of default options:
You can override any of the options to suit your own use case.
import RedditProvider from "next-auth/providers/reddit";
Reddit requires authorization every time you go through their page.
Only allows one callback URL per Client ID / Client Secret.
This Provider template only has a one hour access token to it and only has the "identity" scope. If you want to get a refresh token as well you must follow this: